Interested in producing content, but aren't experienced with the necessary equipment?
Have a beginning or intermediate understanding, and want to kick it up to the next level? That's what ChicopeeTV is here for!
The Logical First Step, for us and you...
Community producers are required to undergo equipment training before they are allowed to check out ChicopeeTV gear*. This protects and prolongs the life of our equipment (for other community members), and empowers you to make better content.
We offer coursework in:
- Field Kit Certification - How to use the camera, sound and lighting packages (that we offer community members for free checkout) to shoot stuff that looks and sounds great.
- Studio Usage - How to use the ChicopeeTV studio for your future shoots. Includes cameras, lighting, switcher, sound board & server operation.
- Intro to Editing (Picture & Sound)
Interested in taking a course?
Great - just fill out this form! Here's dates for our upcoming training classes:
- June 13 & 14, 9am>Noon: Studio Usage
- June 19 & 20, 6:30>9:30pm: Field Kit Certification
- October 22 & 23, 9am>Noon: Field Kit Certification
- October 24 & 25, 6:30>9:30pm: Studio Usage
- February 11 & 12 (2019), 6:30>9:30pm: Field Kit Certification
- February 13 & 14 (2019), 9am>Noon: Studio Usage
Fill out the form and tell us what class, and which dates you're interested in. Dates are subject to change if there isn't ample interest, so there can be some flexibility on the above.
* Note: Advanced users can exempt this training by exhibiting a mastery of concepts covered in the classes that relate to the gear they're planning to use.
Already a certified producer?
Go here to reserve gear or studio time.